A nice little island town...with a cave and some fishermen!
1. Get the Old Rod from the Fisherman.
2. Fish for Pokemon!
3. Deliver the letter to Steven from the Devon President. (enter cave)
4. Change the trendy phrase. (post in the Adventure page)
5. Enter Granite Cave.
6. Battle Brawly, Dewford's Gym Leader.
7. Return to Mr. Briney's ship. (post in Adventure page where you want to go)
Are you here to battle Brawly? He uses fighting type Pokemon! Use flying or psychic Pokemon to your advantage! (catch an Abra at Granite Cave - catch a Taillow at Route 104)
Players to battle Brawly:
A dark cave full of tough Pokemon!
1. Catch a Pokemon.
2. Get Flash. (from the hiker)
3. Deliver the letter to Steven.
Slateport City BEACH (Route 109)
A big beach that can only be reached by riding Mr. Briney's ship (for the first time)
1. Fish for Pokemon.
2. Battle trainers.
3. Proceed to Slateport City.
4. Return to Mr. Briney's ship. (post where you want to go)
A big, big city (bigger than Rustboro) that can only be reached by riding Mr. Briney's ship. (for the first time)
1. Heal your Pokemon at the Pokemon Center.
2. Buy items from the big city shop at the west.
*Large Wailmer Doll
*C Low Note Mat
*D Note Mat
*E Note Mat
*F Note Mat
*G Note Mat
*A Note Mat
*B Note Mat
3. Buy items from the Mart.
4. Go to Mauville.
Still a large city...
1. Get your bike from Rydel. (Acro or Mach)
2. Heal Pokemon in the Pokemon Center.
3. Put Pokemon in the daycare. (tell me which Pokemon)
4. Battle trainers.
5. Buy items from the Mart.
6. Go to Verdanturf Town.
A nice little town with fresh, clean air...sniff...Wally has moved here. He'll be healthy for sure...with his very own Pokemon too!
1. Visit Wally's house.
2. Enter Rusturf Tunnel.
3. Heal Pokemon in Pokemon Center.
4. Buy items from the Mart.
5. Return to Mauville (Route 117)
1. Catch Pokemon.
(NOTE: Sorry if there's no pictures, but I'm in a really, really big rush. I have to hurry...or else they might leave me!!! We're going to the zoo, and I'm still here!!!)